1. Getting tickets to Big Day Out ’10 even though they sold out in 10mins!
2. Re-reading 1984, by George Orwell.
P.S. I want this copy!
3. My Little Golden Book illustrators.
Alice & Martin Provensen
4. Winona Ryder
Does anyone else find it amusing that in Girl Interrupted (released in 1999), she plays a girl in a mental hospital who has Borderline Personality Disorder and asks the audience the question “Have you ever stolen something even though you have the money?” and then two years later she steals $5000 worth of cosmetics even though she had the money?
Ha. But I love her anyway…
5. The song Talk Show Host, by Radiohead. I’d forgotten about it until I watched Romeo + Juliet again the other night and heard it on the soundtrack.
Last night I listened to it over 30 times in a row. It’s so calming.
6. This article, titled “Radiohead ‘definitely’ planning new album in 2010, says guitarist.”
8. Getting to dress up as Molly Ringwald! I can’t wait Ana!
9. Air’s new album ‘Love 2’. So wonderful!
10. Taking photos of my and other peoples shoes…I do it a lot for some reason. Ha.
Starting top-left and going around clockwise: Blueprint Festival, Sound Relief, Lily Allen, Little Red.
They were taken at 4 separate gigs!…and I have a million more shoe pics on my computer.
I amuse myself.