Yeah yeah. I know. It’s Saturday. I couldn’t do this last night because I went to Dave’s to appreciate new music…which leads me to number one.
1. Arctic Monkeys new album, Humbug. I love this album and have been listening to it non-stop all morning. The album art is pretty lovely too. I just wish Alex and Jamie would cut their hair. Ha ha.
2. My new Threadless tee.
3. Working at Tear on Mondays. Lovelovelove. This involves me going into the Tear office, and being part of the Vic Youth/Young Adults team.
So aside from having a weekly bible study with two people I highly respect and view as role models, I get to participate in organize ways that young adults can connect creativity with helping people in third world countries. Also, I don’t have to go to work. Ha ha. I feel so privileged to have this opportunity. Even filling out paperwork feels refreshing and exciting. I am so glad that after two years of working, eating and sleeping, I am finally doing something.
4. My new Instamatic camera I picked up from the op shop for $2. It’s just like Amelie’s!
5. The Buzzcocks are coming to Melbourne in November and are playing their first 2 albums from start to finish only!
6. My new boots. (Marita, I’m standing on our new rug.)
7. Getting into the first round of tickets for Meredith Music Festival.
8. Strangely, brick walls.
9. My own Drum Kit! (pictures coming soon)
10. These two getting engaged!!!