My life, in point form…
- I now work 9.30 till 4.00 (that’s $100 more a week!)
- I make superb milk.
- I decided to become an art nerd and pretend that I have to do a folio…I even bought a sketch pad. It’s beautiful.
- I have an 80gig iPod.It is also beautiful.
- I now have the ability to drink 5 coffees in one day…and still sleep quite well.
- Dean has dumped Rory which means she is FINALLY with Jess. I cheered.
- I finished ‘To Kill a Mockingbird’ and loved it.
- I read and watched ‘Northanger Abbey’ by Jane Austen, and LOVED it. Mr Tilney is my new Mr Darcy.
- I’m not going to Splendor in the Grass.
- I am madly, irrevocably in love with The Last Shadow Puppets.
Seperate and Ever Deadly (this obviously isn’t the real video clip).
I like the part at 1:19. Alex Turner is AMAZING. Sigh. Miles Kane is pretty darn amazing too.