I actually quite like lists. I make a list for when I clean my room, when I’m packing and when I need to do a lot of stuff in the morning before class. I also make lists of the CD’s I want to buy, the homework I have to do, the books I plan to read (Reading time with pickle) and of course, things I have to do.
So I am going to take a leaf out of
Frank’s, I mean Ana’s book and write a list of what’s happening in my life…
- YITS is over. Full stop.
- I still have 8 assignments left to do before the 14th of December.
- I am planning to tell my pastor that I am leaving my church tomorrow.
- I am cleaning my room. I have already done 3 loads of washing and I still have 3 to go.
- I am looking forward to moving out with Kyla next year.
- I still have no job.
- I still don’t have my licence.
- I am currently obsessed with The Wombats, Kate Nash, and the song D.A.N.C.E by Justice.
- I am very excited about the movies Juno and 27 Dresses.
- Once again, I am reading my beloved, and very beaten copy of Pride and Prejudice.
- I am going to my 19 year old friend’s engagment party on Sunday.
So there you are ladies and gents, my lovely little list.